- Bird of Hope: Dove
- Animal of Hope: Dog
- Number of Hope: Four (4)
- Flowers of Hope: Sunflowers, Daffodils, Cactus Flowers
- Colors of Hope: Yellow, Orange, Blue, Green, Red
- Aromas of Hope: Peppermint, Lavender
- Sounds of Hope: Ocean Waves, Wind Chimes, Waterfalls
- Symbols of Hope: Smile, Cross, Butterfly, Rainbow, Babies, Hot Air Balloons, Stars, Christmas, Lighthouse, Waterfalls, Candles, Sunrise and Sunset
- Person of Hope: Jesus
Take the Hope Challenge!
*We Challenge You to Think Hope–We are encouraging everyone to celebrate Hope by first of all “Thinking Hope”. By that we mean look for the hope in every challenging situation and think about that instead of the problem. When you “think hope” you can find a solution.
Have a Hope Chat & Tell Us About It!
Contact Us for Training, Questions, & Coaching. Send your email to: email@example.com
“Hope Chats” Seven Steps: Identify, Prepare, Go, Listen, Encourage, Empower & Wrap-Up
1. Identify Someone Who Needs Hope
2. Prepare yourself for the Conversation
- Turn on your belief that things can get better
- Put on your unconditional love
3. Go to them and look them in the eyes and say something like, “I care about you and wanted to check in with you to see how things are going.”
4. As they share listen to them with a ”hope face”
5. After they are finished sharing encourage with, “I can understand why you might see things that way.” Then ask them, “Deep down, what do you want most?”
6. After listening to their answers empower with, “I have an idea, may I share it with you?”
7. Wrap-up with, “Just know that I am here for you and I believe that things are going to get better because remember, as long as there Is breath in your body, there is hope.”
In April 2018 we celebrated the first ever National Month of Hope