With so much going on in the world today, we could all use a little hope.
- Bird of Hope: Doves (White and Mourning)
- Animal of Hope: Dog
- Number of Hope: Four (4)
- Flowers of Hope: Sunflowers, Daffodils, Cactus Flowers, Roses
- Colors of Hope: Yellow, Orange, Blue, Green, Red
- Aromas of Hope: Peppermint, Lavender, Vanilla, Citrus
- Sounds of Hope: Ocean Waves, Wind Chimes, Waterfalls
- Season: Spring
- Trees: Pine, Weeping Willow, Oak
- Seeds: Mustard, Acorn
- Symbols of Hope: Smile, Cross, Butterfly, Anchor, Rainbow, Babies, Hot Air Balloons, Stars, Christmas, Lighthouse, Waterfalls, Candles, Blue Sky, Clouds, Sunrise and Sunset, Hope Stress Balls, Bubbles, Candles, Thumbs-up, High Five, Summer Rain Shower, Mountains……the list goes on!
- Persons of Hope: Jesus, All those who Spread Hope to others
Take the Hope Challenge!
*We Challenge You to Think Hope–We are encouraging everyone to celebrate Hope by first of all “Thinking Hope”. By that we mean look for the hope in every challenging situation and think about that instead of the problem. When you “think hope” you can find solutions.
Have a Hope Chat & Tell Us About It!
“Hope Chats” Seven Steps: Identify, Prepare, Go, Listen, Encourage, Empower & Wrap-Up
1. Identify Someone Who Needs Hope
2. Prepare yourself for the Conversation
- Turn on your belief that things can get better
- Put on your unconditional love
3. Go to them and look them in the eyes and say something like, “I care about you and wanted to check in with you to see how things are going.”
4. As they share listen to them with a ”hope face”
5. After they are finished sharing encourage with, “I can understand why you might see things that way.” Then ask them, “Deep down, what do you want most?”
6. After listening to their answers empower with, “I have an idea, may I share it with you?”
7. Wrap-up with, “Just know that I am here for you and I believe that things are going to get better because remember, as long as there Is breath in your body, there is hope.”
Think Hope – When you think hope you choose to look for the good in every challenging situation. When you think hope, you focus your thoughts on good things and believe that things can and will get better. When you think hope you look for solutions, because hope is like a light shining in the midst of a dark tunnel. The light of hope illuminates your path.
Hope Connection – A hope connection occurs when you bring hope to someone by connecting with your heart. This can occur through hope chats, hope fusions, and hope spheres.
Hope Chats – When you have a one-on-one conversation with someone that brings hope to both them and you. Seven steps to a successful hope chat: Identify, Prepare, Go, Listen, Encourage, Empower, and Wrap Up[KJ1] .
Hope Face – A hope face is open and warm, and it is created when you look at someone and really see and connect with them. It is kind, joyful, and non-judgmental.
Hope Fusion – Once you have made a hope connection by having a hope chat, you agree to meet again on a more consistent basis. A hope fusion occurs when you continue to come together to share hope.
Hope Sphere – Hope spheres occur when a group of three or more people come together in hope. A hope sphere is created when each person begins to think hope, have hope chats, and participate in hope fusions. In hope spheres you cultivate hopeful environments that are filled with love and encouragement. Hopeful atmospheres can blossom within families, communities, cities, states, and nations when you create hope spheres in homes, businesses, religious institutions, and organizations.
Hope Breaks - Hope breaks occur when you stop and intentionally think about good and hopeful things throughout your day in five to ten minutes increments.
Rest In Hope – When you rest in hope, you relax and trust that God is with you and that everything will work out fine.
Survey of Hope – What is hope? What brings you hope or makes you hopeful? What are some things that zap your hope or make you feel less hope or hopeless? What do you experience when you are hopeful?
Symbols of Hope – Universal symbols of hope are often very subtle in nature but can create a more hopeful environment.
Spreading Hope – Sharing hope with others by doing things that will make a difference in their lives.
Citizens of Hope Universe– Individuals and organizations that support Mothers In Crisis’ hope campaign financially on a monthly basis. COH are united in the beliefs that hope is a powerful force that can help people navigate through challenging times.
For Training, Questions, & Coaching. Send your email to: email@example.com
Celebrate Hope In April the National Month of Hope