Take the Hope Challenge Today
For 2019 National Month of Hope in April we are challenging everyone to Celebrate Hope because I don’t know about you but, “I’d Rather Hope!”
That is the Challenge. Simple isn’t it? Celebrate Hope!
We are also encouraging everyone to celebrate hope by Thinking Hope and Taking Hope Breaks. By that we mean look for the hope in every challenging situation. When you “think hope” you can find a solution.
Have a Hope Chat & Tell Us About It!
Contact Us for Training, Questions, & Coaching.
*The Seven steps to having Hope Chats: Identify, Prepare, Go, Listen, Encourage, Empower & Wrap-Up
1. Identify Someone Who Needs Hope
2. Prepare yourself for the Conversation
- Turn on your belief that things can get better
- Put on your unconditional love
3. Go to them and look them in the eyes and say something like, “I care about you and wanted to check in with you to see how things are going.”
4. As they share listen to them with a ”hope” face
5. After they are finished sharing encourage with, “I can understand why you might see things that way.” Then ask them, “Deep down, what do you want most?”
6. After listening to their answers empower with, “I have an idea, may I share it with you?”
7. Wrap-up with, “Just know that I am here for you and I believe that things are going to get better because remember, as long as there Is breath in your body, there is hope.”
Through the efforts of Mothers In Crisis, the National Day Calendar designated April as the National Month of Hope. National Day Calendar
In April 2016 in honor of Mothers In Crisis 25th anniversary, MIC received proclamations from the City and County designating every Friday as Hope Universe Day. On Hope Fridays, share hope and help with those in need.
Ways to Celebrate Hope:
- Encourage family, friends, co-workers, and colleagues
- Give time, food, and money to help families in need
- Minister to those incarcerated by writing letters and visiting
- Post on social media words of hope with Hash-tag #hopeuniverseday
- Share your testimony of overcoming and going through hard times
- Volunteer by reading to children in schools
- Smile and hug someone and say “Happy Hope Universe Day!”
- Clean up areas where there is trash such as parks and neighborhoods
Just Click the link and Sign-Up: CITIZENSHIP IN HOPE UNIVERSE How can I find hope? By becoming a Citizen of Hope Today!