Take the Hope Challenge!
*We Challenge You to Think Hope!
We are encouraging everyone to celebrate April the National Month of Hope by first of all “Thinking Hope”. By that we mean look for the hope in every challenging situation and think about that instead of the problem. When you “think hope” you can find a solution.
Have a Hope Chat & Tell Us About It!
Our Goal is to inspire 10,000 Hope Connections in 2018
Contact Us for Training, Questions, & Coaching. Send your email to: email@example.com
*“Hope Chats” Seven Steps: Identify, Prepare, Go, Listen, Encourage, Empower & Wrap-Up
1. Identify Someone Who Needs Hope
2. Prepare yourself for the Conversation
- Turn on your belief that things can get better
- Put on your unconditional love
3. Go to them and look them in the eyes and say something like, “I care about you and wanted to check in with you to see how things are going.”
4. As they share listen to them with a ”hope” face
5. After they are finished sharing encourage with, “I can understand why you might see things that way.” Then ask them, “Deep down, what do you want most?”
6. After listening to their answers empower with, “I have an idea, may I share it with you?”
7. Wrap-up with, “Just know that I am here for you and I believe that things are going to get better because remember, as long as there Is breath in your body, there is hope.”
Through the efforts of Mothers In Crisis, the National Day Calendar designated April as the National Month of Hope beginning in April 2018. National Day Calendar
In April 2016 in honor of Mothers In Crisis 25th anniversary, MIC received proclamations from the City and County designating every Friday as Hope Universe Day. On Hope Fridays, share hope and help with those in need.
Ways to Spread Hope:
- Encourage family, friends, co-workers, and colleagues
- Give time, food, and money to help families in need
- Minister to those incarcerated by writing letters and visiting
- Post on social media words of hope with Hash-tag #hopeuniverseday
- Share your testimony of overcoming and going through hard times
- Volunteer by reading to children in schools
- Smile and hug someone and say “Happy Hope Universe Day!”
- Clean up areas where there is trash such as parks and neighborhoods
Just Click the link and Sign-Up: CITIZENSHIP IN HOPE UNIVERSE How can I find hope? By becoming a Citizen of Hope Today!